Our single-day venue hire includes private use of The Barn, land and all facilities on any day (including mid-week), throughout the year. You will also have access from 12 noon the day before your wedding to trim and set up The Barn before your big day.
We love our rustic barn and want it to look really special for your big day. We have lots of experience in interior design and setting the scene, and therefore we are more than happy to provide guidance and advice throughout the planning and styling of your wedding. If you book with us, we are happy to arrange access to The Barn (by appointment), for yourself and any suppliers, caterers and photographers to view the location in the months prior to your wedding, in order for everyone to accurately plan your special day.
We have a supply of festoon & fairy lighting and bunting and also a collection of jugs/vases and glass bottles & jars, all available for you to use at no extra cost.
Hire rate includes:
- The Barn & exclusive use of the location
- Access to The Barn for setting up from 12 noon on the day prior to your wedding
- Separate reception drinks area
- Staff to serve your reception, table and toast drinks
- Tables & Chairs (rustic trestle tables and wooden chairs)
- Festoon & Fairy Lighting
- Bunting if required
- Heating if required
- Rustic Kitchen Area
- Separate Catering Area
- Pre-wedding Dressing Room with hairdryer, iron and ironing board
- Loos x 8 and Showers x 3
- Natural Spring Water on Tap
- All Electricity
- Access to The Barn for setting up from the Thursday prior to your wedding
- Any help required with setting up prior to your Wedding and co-ordination of your suppliers etc.
- Discreet Management of your day to ensure everything runs smoothly
- Clearing up afterwards
- Fully licensed bar service, (tailored to your own taste if required), with all drinks served at very reasonable rates.
- Fully stocked bar, including local beers and cider
- All Bar Staff for the duration of the bar
- All glasses provided for the bar
- Setting up the bar prior to your special day
- Clearing up and recycling
We want your wedding to be exactly as you want it to be, and one of the most important decisions regarding your wedding is your style of food. Because of this, you are welcome to bring in whichever Caterer you wish to provide your food. However, if you do need any help, we have worked with many wonderful Caterers over the years, and keep a list of lovely local caterers to help you along the way.
2021/2022 Single-Day Venue Hire Rate
(available all year-round)
Saturday, Sundays or Bank-Holidays £8,000 (including VAT)
Mid-week £7,000 (including VAT)
Also, just to mention… Here at The Barn, we try our best to be kind to our beautiful surroundings and environment, therefore, please note that we don’t allow the following at The Barn: Fireworks, Chinese Lanterns, Fire-pits, Glitter or Glow-sticks, we also try to avoid the use of single-use plastic.