Full Weekend Hire
Our full weekend hire includes private use of The Barn, land, and all facilities for 3 full days, from Friday, (from 9am onwards, all day Saturday, and right through to Sunday afternoon). In addition to this, you will have access to The Barn from 12 noon the Thursday before your hire, to enable you to prepare and trim at your leisure. Our three-day hire option means that if you wish to have a get-together on the day before, and/or the day after your wedding, you are completely free to do so. Maybe a family and friends bbq the night before your big day, or a Sunday brunch get-together or bbq before everyone heads home on Sunday. Our full weekend hire also allows you and your guests to camp with us over the weekend if you wish to do so.
We love our rustic barn and we want it to look exactly as you desire for your celebration. We have lots of experience in interior design and setting the scene, and we are more than happy to provide guidance and advice throughout the planning and styling of your wedding. We are more than happy to arrange access to The Barn (by appointment), for you and any suppliers, caterers, and photographers to view the location in the months prior to your wedding, in order for everyone to accurately plan and design your special day.
We have a supply of festoon & fairy lighting and bunting and also a collection of jugs/vases and glass bottles & jars, all available for you to use at no extra cost.
Hire rate includes:
- The Barn & exclusive use of the location
- Separate reception drinks area
- Staff to serve your reception, table, and toast drinks
- Tables & Chairs (rustic trestle tables and wooden chairs)
- Festoon & Fairy Lighting
- Bunting if required
- Heating if required
- Rustic Kitchen Area
- Separate Catering Area
- Pre-wedding Dressing Room with hairdryer, iron, and ironing board
- Loos x 8 and Showers x 3
- Natural Spring Water on Tap
- All Electricity
- Access to The Barn for setting up from 12 noon on Thursday prior to your wedding
- Any help required with setting up prior to your Wedding and
co-ordination of your suppliers etc.
- Discreet Management of your day to ensure everything runs smoothly
- Clearing up afterwards
- Fully licensed bar service
- Fully stocked bar, including local beers and cider
- All Bar Staff for the duration of the bar
- All glasses provided for the bar
- Setting up the bar prior to your special day
- Clearing up and recycling
We want your wedding to be exactly as you want it to be, and one of the most important decisions regarding your wedding is your style of food. Because of this, you are welcome to bring in whichever Caterer you wish to provide your food. However, if you do need any help, we have worked with many wonderful Caterers over the years, and keep a list of lovely local caterers to help you along the way.
Three-Day Venue Hire Rate
Available All Year Round
(with camping from April to September)
£15,000 (including VAT)
Also, just to mention… Here at The Barn, we try our best to be kind to our beautiful surroundings and environment, therefore, please note that we don’t allow the following at The Barn: Fireworks, Chinese Lanterns, Fire-pits, Glitter, or Glow-sticks, we also try to avoid the use of single-use plastic.